Internship experience of Jennifer Schukowski
Curious about the internship experience of Jennifer Schukowski? Read Jennifer’s findings here
1. How did you experience the internship at Convident (in general)?
Overall, it was a great experience and an interesting internship. I learned a lot during the time at Convident and I am happy that I could experience this. Special thanks to Chris who introduced and gave me insights to search engine advertisement as well as giving me the responsibility to manage and optimise various campaigns.
2. Were you well received by our colleagues (work atmosphere)?
From the beginning of the internship, the colleagues were very welcoming me into the company and during the internship the work atmosphere was really friendly and welcoming.
3. Would you recommend future interns to intern at Convident?
If future interns are interested into gathering information and knowledge about online marketing and web development, this company is a place to recommend.
4. What grade would you give your internship at Convident and why?
I would give this internship a 7. I learned a lot, and everyone was very friendly. However, in the beginning of the internship the organisation was a bit unclear and things that could already be done before the internship started, were dealt with during the start of the internship.
5. What will you take with you from Convident to the rest of your career?
I have definitely learned a lot more about online marketing, especially SEA. Furthermore, I personally developed myself further which I will take into my future career.